Drive In Rules
Violation of any rule WILL RESULT in expulsion without refund.
- Turn off headlights, use only parking lights while driving if movie has started.
- SPEED LIMIT: 5mph - Watch out for children!!
- No profanity, yelling, or disorderly conduct: Do not interfere with other movie patrons experience.
- No free re-entry. If you leave for ANY reason, you will have to pay again.
- Pets are allowed as long as they are leashed, non-disruptive and the pet owners are properly cleaning up after them.
- Parents: watch your kids, do not let them wander off or play in the roads.
- We are not responsibly for damaged or stolen property.
- Laser pointers are strictly prohibited.
- Outside Food is NOT allowed unless a Food Voucher is purchased at the gate ($6 per vehicle). Outside food cannot be prepared at the Drive-in or shared between cars (no open flames or tailgating parties.)
- No alcohol